EMS Security Supervisor
Our high-end Community is looking for an experienced, professional, and motivated Security and Emergency Services Supervisor to join our team! Must be a licensed EMT or EMR.
Our Supervisor of Security and Emergency Services is responsible for providing supervision of shift, provides assistance to the Manager in the areas of program/procedural compliance, quality assurance, investigations and training. The Supervisor delivers exceptional customer service and fosters an environment of safety and security.
This is a full-time position 8:00AM- 4:00PM and offers competitive pay, great benefits (including tuition reimbursement), free on-site gym & banking, Employee Health & Wellness Center, and so much more! We provide our staff with an engaging culture, excellent work life balance, and a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives every day.
QUALIFICATIONS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in a EMS/ Security Supervisor role
- 1 year experience working in an Emergency Responder role
- Minimum of 3 years of verifiable licensed driving experience and a history of safe driving as noted through a motor vehicle check
Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Current CPR for Healthcare Providers certification or equivalent.
Current certification/license as Emergency Responder (Required level of certification varies by Community, but may include; First Aid, Emergency Medical Responder, Emergency Care Attendant, or Emergency Medical Technician).
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions in English