To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· A positive attitude and willingness to work with a diverse population.
· Detail-oriented and dependable.
· Must have communication skills, problem solving skills, and be self-motivated.
· Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
· Ability to demonstrate professional and responsive interactions with residents and their family
members, staff, vendors and each other.
· Demonstrates a willingness to learn and has a general knowledge of the duties of a Security and
Emergency Services Officer.
· Ability to write detailed, concise, and professional incident reports.
· Ability to operate Security vehicles.
· Ability to work with computer systems.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or GED is required.
· Prior experience in Security and Emergency Services or related field is preferred.
· 1 year prior experience as an Emergency Medical Technician is preferred.
· Minimum of three years of verifiable licensed driving experience and a history of safe driving as noted through a three year motor vehicle record check (per GS7009 Driving Record Standards Policy) is required.
Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions in English.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
1. Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
2. Current CPR for Healthcare Providers or equivalent.
3. Current certification/license as an Emergency Medical Technician .
*All required licenses and certifications must be maintained as a condition of employment*