Erickson Living is hiring for an Executive Assistant to 4 of our corporate operations departments. This individual will work closely with each department’s Vice Presidents to help meet operational objectives and goals, producing strategic, business, budget and specific project plans, and maintaining an orderly flow of activity.
What you will be doing:
- Supports the Vice Presidents and their departments to compose and refine strategic, business, budget and specific project plans.
- Drafts and refines written communications from the Vice Presidents.
- Drafts and refines presentations to be given by the Vice Presidents by creating text slides, graph slides, charts, overheads, handouts, etc.
- Assumes project leadership in support of specifically defined projects as delegated by the Vice Presidents.
- Coordinates the services and products of approved consultants under contract to provide them.
- Provides overall administrative support for the departments including maintaining records and reports, screening calls and emails, creating and maintaining filing systems, designing and editing forms, performing internet research, coordinating travel itineraries, preparing requisitions, and ordering office supplies.
- Provides operational support to other Erickson Living departments and functions, as delegated by the Vice Presidents.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above preferred, but not required.
- Relevant prior work experience.
- Outstanding computer skills with intermediate to advanced level of skill in the use of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook preferred.