1. Communicates with each new resident in assigned neighborhoods to explain the operation of each department within Facilities Services.
2. Investigates complaints, suggestions and occurrences; initiates through the appropriate manager the proper response and monitors progress until conclusion.
3. Selects outside contractors for projects and supervises their work.
4. Audits all facilities for proper maintenance, repair and cleanliness; coordinates needed repairs with the appropriate department(s).
5. Conducts random surveys on services recently performed for residents and other departments.
6. Monitors the status of work orders to ensure their completion in a timely manner.
7. Establishes and maintains accessibility to all residents in assigned neighborhoods through high visibility and good communication.
8. Provides updated reports of ongoing projects to the Facilities Director weekly.
9. Attends all meetings necessary to maintain a high level of awareness of all activities that are occurring in the assigned neighborhoods.
10. Coordinates re-occupancies of units in assigned neighborhoods.
11. Coordinates special projects.
Your Qualifications include:
• High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3 or more years’ experience in an office environment, or within a department with responsibility for facilities management.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Ability to function independently.
• Working knowledge of building systems.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to assess resident or other complaints, and resolve disputes in a friendly and professional manner.