Wind Crest, in Highlands Ranch, CO, is expanding our Resident Life team. We are seeking a Fitness Specialist who can bring passion for teamwork and fitness programs for our residents and staff members.
Effectively market fitness programs for seniors
Monitor, evaluate, and support progress of each member
Maintenance of fitness equipmentBenefits We Offer Employees
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans, upgrades, and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Living continues to set the standard for senior living excellence.
- Award winning "Best Places to Work" and "5-Star" industry recognition.
- Associate's Degree in Health Education/Physical Education or related field; Bachelor's Degree in Health Related/Physical Education field with emphasis on Exercise Physiology preferred.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Minimum of one (1) year related work experience