Wind Crest, in Highlands Ranch, is looking for a Security and Emergency Services Supervisor for our state of the art, gated community. The Security and Emergency Services officer is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while maintaining safe and secure environments for our residents.
- Responsible for providing supervision and oversight of assigned shift. Provides assistance to the Security and Emergency Services Manager in the areas of program/procedural compliance, quality assurance/quality improvement, investigations, training, and administrative support.
- This position provides leadership and a positive example to the team, ensuring that all employees of the Department are held accountable for living the Erickson Way Values.
- Conduct safety checks and inspections in support of Life Safety and OSHA compliance.
- Support the Gatehouse Officers, screening and logging in visitors as needed.
- Respond to routine and emergency service calls from dispatch, accidents and incidents involving vehicles, employees, residents, visitors and property.
- Respond to medical emergencies, utilizing interventions as outlined in the ERP Protocols and Erickson Living model.
- Participate in Quality Assurance activities to improve resident satisfaction.
Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age
- Tuition Reimbursement, room for advancement, opportunity for growth
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to employees working 30+ hours
- High school diploma or GED
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Current CPR for Healthcare Providers
- EMT certification