Tallgrass Creek, a 5-star continuing care community in Overland Park, KS is seeking a Gatehouse Attendant for our community entrance. Our Gatehouse Attendants are the face of Tallgrass Creek! Come make a difference in the lives of our residents and their guests!
Full-time Available: 6:00AM - 2:00PM (Monday - Friday)
- Create the best first impression of our community.
- Maintain a visible and professional presence at the Gatehouse.
- Provide concise and accurate directions to visitors, emergency response units and guests.
- Documents all visitors and vendors/contractors via the gatehouse log.
- Informs the Security and Emergency Services Supervisor of any inspectors, government representatives, process servers and law enforcement attempting to enter the community.
- Denies access to solicitors, barred individuals and others as directed by management.
- On-site medical center for employees to seek acute sick care.
- Discounted medical/dental/vision plans available after 60 days.
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities.
- Fully supplied, state-of-the art buildings with 24-hour security.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior experience as a Security Gatehouse Officer (preferred)
- Detail oriented and dependable
- Must have strong communication skills, problem solving skills and be self-motivated