1. Maintains the Erickson Living philosophy and “Vision” statement.
2. Staffs gatehouse to ensure the screening of visitors, residents, and employees.
3. Directs traffic on campus property.
4. Completes thorough and detailed incident reports using an online report system.
5. Performs additional duties as assigned by Management to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· A positive attitude and willingness to work with a diverse population.
· Detail-oriented and dependable.
· Ability to work with computer systems.
· Ability to write written reports in a clear, concise manner with good grammar and spelling.