Greenspring, an Erickson Living CCRC in Springfield, Va, is looking for a General Services Coordinator for our state of the art senior living community.
How you will make an impact:
- Assist with office work, filing and distribution of interoffice mail.
- Answer calls, take requests and follow up on work orders from residents and staff.
- Enter, distribute and complete all work orders through the Mainstar Program, generating reports as needed.
- Maintain the schedules and work orders for Housekeeping.
- Organize, maintain and update the program records, including residential apartment and vendor information for billing purposes.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies for General Services.
What we offer:
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Room for advancement, opportunity for growth.
- State of the art buildings with 24 hour security.
- Tuition reimbursement.
What we require:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Computer skills, including the ability to type, create documents and work within our in house, company specific programs.
- Office experience preferred.
- Previous experience with working with the senior population preferred.