Fox Run of Novi, located on a picturesque 108 acres, is looking for a full time General Services Coordinator. The General Services Coordinator supports our residents by greeting all residents, staff and visitors in a confident, knowledgeable manner for handling questions/concerns or providing direction to the appropriate General Services representative.
Help people live better lives by:
- Answer calls and take requests for work to be done from residents and staff.
- Enter and close all work orders through the Mainstar Program and distribute to sub-departments.
- Maintain the schedule for Income Housekeeping and generate work orders.
- Organize and maintain the Storage Bin records and keep updated for billing purposes.
- Organize and maintain the Reserved Parking Program and keep records updated for billing purposes.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies for General Services.
- Maintain filing for all residential apartments and vendors.
- Maintain and update the Construction Issue Log.
- Assist with word processing assignments when necessary.What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Office experience preferred.
- Previous experience with the general public, specifically the elderly preferred.
- Strong computer experience required.
What we offer:
•Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
•Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
•Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24-hour security
What you will need:
High school diploma or GED.
Office experience preferred.
Previous experience with the general public, specifically the elderly preferred.
Strong computer experience required.