Day Shift/36 hours a week/Weekend Option
Night Shift/36 hours a week/Weekend Option
Evening Shift/32 hours a week
Charlestown, in Catonsville, MD is looking for GNA's. Our GNAs support our residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all of our resident’s needs.
Help people live better lives by:
• Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs
• Assisting residents in activities of daily living
• Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
• Providing assistance with resident activities and resident programs
• Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
What you will need:
• Current GNA certification
• 1-2 years of CNA/GNA experience
• High School diploma or GED required
• CPR preferred
What we offer:
• Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
• Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
• Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security