Riderwood Village, a 5-Star continuing care retirement community located in Silver Spring, MD, is looking for GNAs for part-time day and evening shifts (16 hours per week with every other weekend). Our GNAs support our residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all of our resident’s needs.
Help people live better lives by:
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs.
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living.
- Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Providing assistance with resident activities and resident programs.
- Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over the age of 18.
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities.
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security.
Discounted medical and dental benefits available to employees working 30+ hours.
- Current Maryland GNA certification.
- 1-2 years of GNA experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.