Charlestown in Catonsville, MD is looking for GNA/CMTs for all shifts. Our GNA/CMTs support our residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all of our resident’s needs.
Help people live better lives by:
• Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs
• Assisting residents in activities of daily living
• Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
• Providing assistance with resident activities and programs
• Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
• Administration of medication to residents
What you will need:
• Current GNA certification
• Current Certified Medication Technician (CMT)- per state requirements preferred
• 1-2 years of experience as a GNA,CMT preferred
• High School diploma or GED required
What we offer:
• Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
• Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
• Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security