· Coordinate the schedule
· Reorganize the schedule to correspond with immediate staffing needs
· Organize and implement a new procedure for contingent employees
· Send all pay end reports (in Kronos) in a timely and accurate fashion
· Deal with all pay issue efficiently.
· Effectively communicate with current staff and applicants by telephone, written correspondence, email, and/or oral communication when dealing with staffing and payroll issues.
· Create daily and monthly reports on staffing productivity
· Assist in the maintenance of open position reports
· Performs additional duties on request by management to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Health Services Department
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One year of secretarial or scheduling experience is required.
- Must have extensive experience with computers.
- College or related courses in business or professional school strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Excel and Kronos computer systems preferred.