Maris Grove, an Erickson Living CCRC in Glen Mills, is looking for a Healthcare Educator, RN, also known as a Staff Development Coordinator, to support our continuing care neighborhood. The Healthcare Educator, RN, is responsible for the education, general orientation and in-service training of both clinical and non-clinical staff throughout our Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care neighborhoods. This position provides education and training to all of our staff to ensure they are providing the best quality care to our residents.
How you will make an impact:
- Organizing and presenting instruction in a manner which meets the needs of the adult learner. Determining the best way to communicate training and educational activities to the staff.
- Developing and implementing staff development plans; conducting ongoing staff development activities and assisting with ongoing professional development of licensed and non-licensed staff through in-service and continuing education programs.
- Securing on-going training internally and from external vendors to educate and provide certification for clinical team members.
- Providing documentation of all orientation and in-service training according to federal, state and local regulations and provide monthly reports to management
- Effectively implementing person directed care plans, focusing on the resident’s strengths while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Coordinating and conducting new employee orientation as well as ongoing training for staff.
What we offer:
- 5 Star Staffing and RN Rating
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age
- Tuition Reimbursement, room for advancement, opportunity for growth
- 24 hour security
To be successful, the Healthcare Educator, RN will:
- Have their RN license in the state in which they are working
- Have a BS in Nursing/Education (preferred)
- Have experience with electronic medical records (preferred).