Tallgrass Creek, a 5-star Continuing Care community in Overland Park, KS is seeking an experienced Sales & Admissions Associate to join our Healthcare sales team. Our Healthcare Sales & Admissions Associate serves as the customer point of contact in our Continuing Care sales office.
How you will help people live better lives:
- Performs sales and admissions functions for the inpatient skilled nursing, assisted living and memory care neighborhoods.
- Responds to customer inquiries (phone and walk in) about our healthcare levels of care and services.
- Answers questions about accessing services, priority list/reservations and admission process and tours for post-acute skilled nursing, assisted living and memory care neighborhoods.
- Determines customer needs, assists in appointments with Healthcare Sales Director, conducts sales appointments and assures sales activities, initiatives and follow up tasks are completed as assigned and documented in Salesforce and/or Vision.
- Manages Post-acute skilled nursing and rehabilitation referral, intake, insurance verification, pre-certification, and admissions processes.
- Communicates with Clinical Liaison and Continuing Care team about skilled nursing referrals and admissions.
What we offer:
- Discounted medical/dental/vision package offered after 60 days of employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement after 90 days of employment.
- Growth and development opportunities including access to hundreds of e-learning courses through our Erickson Living University.
- On campus sick care available to all employees age 18 or older.
What you will need:
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Self-Starter, ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion when responding to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Enthusiasm and compassion for senior population.
- Demonstrated professional appearance and professional phone manners and grammar.
- Solid computer skills.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to promote and maintain a positive and professional working relationship at all times.