Oak Crest, an Erickson Living CCRC in Parkville, MD is looking for a Home Health Administrator to oversee its Home Health and Home Support agency. This position is responsible for the overall management of Home Health and Home Support, including clinical and financial matters, federal and state regulatory compliance, business development, recruitment and staff development.
How you will make an impact:
- Organizes and directs the operations to assure availability and provision of care and services.
- Directs and monitors quality improvement programs; continuously evaluates and improves processes, systems, and work flows. Evaluates systemic problems and develop action plans to address them. Reports results to superiors and subordinates, as appropriate.
- Oversees, monitors and analyzes Agency’s outcomes; strives for improvement through the QI process.
- Communicates with the clinical managers/supervisors/staff on a regular basis to assure that documentation and care is accurate and reflective of client condition and meets Medicare guidelines.
- Directs and evaluate all operations and staff functions, i.e.; nursing, staffing, administration, etc.
- Implements procedures to monitor data entry to ensure the integrity and timeliness of payroll, billing, financial reports and State statistics as appropriate.
- Plans and develops Agency budget., operates facility according to budget and within established fiscal parameters.
- Oversees and participates in human resources functions including but not limited to interviewing, hiring, orientation, supervision, counseling, evaluations and staff development.
- No travel….all of our clients are on campus!
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over the age of 18.
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
- Must be a registered nurse or have training and experience in health service administration
- A minimum of 1 year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care or related health programs or as required by State regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of the theory and practice of home health care.
- Extensive knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations that govern home health care.
- Sound financial management skills; familiarity with business practices and principles.