This position will be responsible for
- Managing the overall agency operations of home care including clinical, regulatory, quality, and financial standards.
- Establishing ongoing relationships with regulatory agencies, keeping updated on all regulatory changes and ensuring that federal, state, and local regulations are met.
- Building an engaging and rewarding work environment for department RNs and Home Care Workers.
- Leveraging the resources, reputation and best-practices of industry-leading Erickson Living Management.
- Marketing the agency, and cultivating partnerships with other on-campus health services and resources available to our 1300+ Residents.
- Implementing and participating in quality improvement programs; continuously evaluating and improving processes, systems, and work flows.
- Planning and developing the operating budget and staying within the established budgetary guidelines.
- Conducting HR practices, including interviewing, coaching, counseling, recruitment and hiring, performance improvement, supervision of personnel, wage and salary administration.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of ten years of healthcare or senior living management experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Private Duty, Healthcare or Senior Living Experience with leading/supervising a team
What we offer:
- No travel….all of our residents are on campus!
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over the age of 18
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings