The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting and seating residents in a cheerful and professional manner and maintaining good traffic control in the dining room and waiting area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintains the Erickson Living philosophy and Vision statement.
2. Ensures the residents and guests have an enjoyable meal with high quality service.
3. Ensures the residents are seated in friendly, orderly manner, according to set policy.
4. Ensures proper handling of Resident Charge Tickets.
5. Communicates appropriately with supervisors and dining room staff and listens effectively.
Ability to deal effectively, in a cheerful and respectful manner, with people.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of one year experience in a kitchen/serving environment preferred, but not required.
High School Diploma or GED required, unless an active student.