Lantern Hill, an Erickson Living retirement community, is looking for a Housekeeper for our new, state of the art community.
• Clean residents apartments including kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedrooms
• Clean lobbies and common areas and training rooms, including vacuuming, high and low dusting, de-cluttering, removing trash, spot clean walls/windows/switches, baseboards, pictures, lights, HVAC vents.
• Perform other duties as requested by Management to ensure efficient and effective operation of the community.
- Prior Housekeeping experience
- Ability to demonstrate professional and responsive interactions with residents and their family members, staff, vendors and each other.
- Good communication skills
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities