The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning assigned areas as requested and scheduled through work orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following.
In residential apartments:
• Clean kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedrooms, including dusting, vacuuming, mopping, removing trash.
• Ability to be flexible and honor other apartment cleaning requests of the resident that can be completed in the allotted time.
• Ability to complete assigned work orders, and follow a detailed schedule.
In common areas:
• Clean public bathrooms including counters, mirrors, sinks, lavatories, fixtures.
• Clean lobbies/living rooms including vacuuming, high and low dusting, de-cluttering, removing trash, spot clean walls/windows/switches, baseboards, pictures, lights, HVAC vents.
• Clean classrooms including dusting, vacuuming, white/chalk boards, tables/chairs.
• Assist with collection, bagging, and disposal of trash, as well as replacing trashcan liners.
• Clean offices to standard with little disruption.
• May be asked to assist with set-ups, requiring movement of furniture.
• Report any pertinent information to management directly related to the well-being of the resident such as changes in behavior.
• Maintains resident rights and maintains confidentiality of information.
• Attends meetings, training sessions, and in-services, as required.
• Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
• Ability to use and operate all required equipment.
• Ability to demonstrate professional and responsive interactions with residents and their family members, staff, vendors and each other.
• Demonstrates a willingness to learn and has a general knowledge of the duties of a housekeeper.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Housekeeping experience preferred.