ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the housekeeping functions of assigned personnel.
- Oversee the scheduling of work assignments.
- Review and resolve complaints from residents, departments and staff.
- Provide disciplinary steps related to problems with all staff, up to and including termination.
- Ensure timely evaluations and job training for all staff.
- Coordinate succession planning and career development initiatives for all members of the departments supervised.
- Order supplies and equipment necessary to maintain the cleanliness of all facilities.
- Inspect facilities to determine housekeeping needs and deficiencies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to initiate and implement necessary plans to assure proper cleanliness of all buildings. Ability to supervise.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED. Some college may be considered in lieu of experience. Three to five years experience in housekeeping.