Fox Run of Novi, a 5-Star CCRC, located on a picturesque 108 acres, is looking for a full time Human Resources Manager – Continuing Care. They will support our residents by serving as a liaison to and is responsible for assisting department managers/supervisor, employees and potential employees with all aspect of employment including recruiting, retention, training, and counseling compensation and employee benefits. Has a Strong customer contact and service focus.
Help people live better lives by:
· Provide an advocacy/consulting role for employees experiencing problems/issues that impact their jobs.
· Assist in responding to employees’ relation issues in partnership with appropriate line manager/supervisor.
· Facilitate the recruiting and selection process. Work with management to ensure the selection of the best candidate for all positions.
· Coordinate and facilitate new employee hiring process.
· Deliver the New Employee Orientation-update and maintain any relevant materials.
· Assist in the formation and interpretation of policies and programs.
· Develop, facilitate and deliver management training and other employee workshops and classes.
· Track and ensure EEOC, FMLA, ADA and OSHA compliance.
· Process Unemployment and Worker Compensation claims.
· Administer and monitor benefits plans to health, EAP, tuition reimbursement and retirement programs. Facilitate employee communication to enhance the understanding and appreciation of benefits programs.
· Process governmental filings and report employment issues.
· Coordinate and develop employee event planning and employee development programs.
· Monitor employee appraisal process
· Generate management information reports from HRIS at the request of client.
What we offer:
•Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
•Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
•Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24-hour security
What you will need:
· Able to initiate and implement necessary plans and programs to ensure legal compliance
· Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience with MS Office, database software systems and programs
· Able to handle multiple priorities
· Minimum of three years of relevant human resources experience required
· College degree preferred. Degree may be substituted with additional years of HR experience.
· Experience with an HRIS program preferred