How you will make an impact:
Perform as requested light maintenance of all heating, cooling, and ventilation systems.
- Responds to emergency calls for system and equipment failure.
- Inspects, monitors and evaluates efficiency and safety of systems to insure trouble free operation.
- Reads blueprints and isometrics, prepare sketches as required to document work.
- Adhere to operational polices and procedures developed by the Community.
- Performs additional duties requested by the Supervisor, Facilities Maintenance/Maintenance & Engineering Manager in order to ensure the effective and efficient operation in the Community.
What we offer:
•Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, Benefits package including 401K
•Generous employee bonus paid twice a year.
•Employee discounts including car rentals, theme park tickets, movies, etc.
•Opportunities for growth within.
•24-hour gated and secured community campus