Erickson Living IT is a fast-paced, collaborative environment that promotes growth and fulfillment. Our approach to your day provides countless opportunities for development while helping you build lasting relationships. We have a passion for bettering the lives of everyone we serve and fostering a culture of teamwork. Join our mission of helping people live better lives and experience why Erickson Living has been named in Computerworld’s 100 Best Places to Work for 7 years running!
Due to growth, we are continually seeking qualified IT Service Desk Analysts to join our team to support our employees and residents. This role will serve as a point of contact for all IT service requests and incidents.
How you will make an impact:
- Answer incoming technical support phone calls and emails in a high-volume environment and enter all pertinent information and updates of the reported issues into a ticket tracking application.
- All IT hardware including desktops, laptops, networking and telephony equipment.
- Desktop software applications.
- Business / Enterprise software applications.
- Analyzes and documents reported issues and outages - determines severity, impact, and nature of reported issues, and begins incident or service request management process.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or Certificate from a Technical School/Institute preferred.
- A minimum of two years of relevant IT experience or related computer business experience required.