Erickson Living is currently one of the largest senior housing developers and managers in the United States and ideally positioned for continued growth. We are expanding and developing in all of our communities which will reinforce our position as a national leader in senior housing and health care services.
We are currently hiring for an IT Site Manager who will function as the main IT presence at our Linden Ponds community in Hingham, MA. This individual works with various staff members to provide end user support and support for corporate primary technological goals and objectives. The IT Site Manager may also directly supervise IT Site Coordinators.
How you will make an impact:
- Function as the IT liaison for the community and corporate leaders.
- May supervise IT Site Coordinators including recruitment/interviewing, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Provide hiring recommendations, and training new employees; directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Communicate with various department managers and staff on an ongoing basis to address any areas where technology needs are not being met and/or improvement opportunities exist.
- Tier 1-2 hardware and software support.
- Provide support for telephone systems in areas such as Move, Add, Change (MAC) requests and basic troubleshooting.
- Take a leadership role in on-site support projects driven by corporate initiatives.
- Partner with and/or assist various teams in the IT department on corporate IT projects.
- Purchase, deploy, and maintain inventory of IT equipment including life-cycle computer replacements.
- Support resident technology initiatives including Erickson Resident Computer Services (ERCS), community computer clubs, and resident computer labs.
- Establish and/or maintain relationships with service vendors.
- Create, implement and document IT customer support procedures.
What we require:
3 years of relevant work experience required
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is preferred.
CompTia A+ certification preferred.
Candidates should show evidence of an inclination towards continuous learning.