Wind Crest, in Highlands Ranch, CO, is expanding our dining team. We are seeking a Lead Cook who can bring passion for food, teamwork, and creativity.
- Ensuring the efficiency quality and production of all food purchasing, receiving, storage as directed
Ensuring efficiency of food preparation (from pre-preparation to plate presentation), sanitation of the production areas, and direct supervision of production on a shift to shift basis.
As directed, monitors and documents preparation and service accuracy for all menu items to include recipes, proper food handling, food safety, proper temperature, taste, consistency, diet restrictions (therapeutic and consistency when applicable) and portion control, utilizing the meal production forecast.
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401k and concierge employee health and wellness programs.
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans, upgrades, and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Living continues to set the standard for senior living excellence.
- Award winning "Best Places to Work" and "5-Star" industry recognition.
What You Will Need
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one year full service cooking experience is required.
- Graduate of a certified culinary program or college preferred.
- Supervisory and coaching skills, experience preferred.