Work with a dining team that makes a difference in our residents’ lives every day
- Consistently prepare all meals and menu items according to proper safety and cooking techniques
- Use your culinary talents to cook high quality menu items that drive resident satisfaction
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year cook to order experience
- Weekend and holiday availability
- Quality of life; not your typical late-night restaurant hours and alternate weekends off
- Training and career opportunity in a high-growth, stable company
- Top of the line culinary equipment, safe and clean kitchen environment
- Extensive benefits and “Total Rewards” options
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Demonstrated experience in a cook-to-order, quick service dining environment. Ability to complete duties in a fast paced kitchen while performing multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to initiate and implement necessary plans to organize and set-up assigned station in a timely manner prior to meal service, and complete menu item production for assigned meal period.
· Knowledge and demonstrated practice of safe food handling.
· Knowledge and demonstrated practice of maintaining a clean and sanitary work station. Completes cleaning assignments.
· Employee will be required to work weekends and holidays
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or GED preferred.
· Minimum of one year cook to order experience required.
Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language.