At Brooksby Village located in Peabody, MA we are dedicated to setting the standard of excellence for residents with a steadfast focus on helping our residents Live Better every day. We provide our staff with an engaging company culture, excellent work life balance, and a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives every day. We offer a beautiful scenic campus, a community centered on values, and workplace that inspires you to do your best every day.
Come and Experience The Brooksby Wow Factors:
•Great Tuition Reimbursement
•Competitive Pay Rates and Shift Differentials
•All private resident care rooms
•Growing Continuing Care setting with a Brand New Building
•Onsite Dining Options
•Free Onsite Gym
•Beautiful 90 acres campus
We are looking to Hire an Experienced LPN to join our growing team in our Assisted Care Facility. This position will provide excellent care and service to our resident; supporting the residents’ physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs, while focusing on the individual needs of our resident. Candidate must be able to meet and maintain the community and state specific standard for an LPN.
This is an Evening Med Nurse Position - which requires working 3pm-7:30am.
Licensed Practical Nurse Job Responsibilities:
• Provide clinical leadership, including dispensing medications, observing residents’ condition and communicates with the Physician/NP and family, in a personal and caring way
• Deliver nursing care according to established policies and procedures, develop and implement the resident’s plan of care and participate in the evaluation of care.
• Effectively implements individualized resident care plans through performing regular rounds and provide physical assistance with activities of daily living.
• Supervises various nursing personnel on a regular basis
• Promotes psychosocial well-being through meaningful relationships.
• Partners with the dining team to ensure adequate nutritional intake of all residents.
• Identifies and corrects safety deficiencies; reports malfunctioning equipment promptly.
• Demonstrates enthusiasm, energy, flexibility in support of care team effort to maximize residents’ daily choice
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Current LPN Licensure in Massachusetts
• Long term care, Short Term Rehab, or Assisted Living experience
• Current CPR Certification
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Basic Computer Skills required
• Good verbal and written communication skills.