Erickson Living is searching for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator in our corporate office to organize and monitor comprehensive marketing and communications tactics for Erickson Living’s corporate clients and internal communications team.
How you will make an impact:
- Support development of enterprise-wide communications and corporate creative marketing projects by working with team, both internal team and creative team and following through on the execution of various tasks from project initiation to completion through Noosh, our project management system.
- Provide support and deliver on the execution of communication tactics specific to key channels related to our employees and our residents.
- Contribute to editorial calendars for all communication channels.
- Act as a liaison between the managers and creative team.
- Sit in on various department and team meetings to increase understanding for the company’s internal communications strategy and goals.
- Provide administrative support to the department (organizing and cataloging materials, planning social events for the creative department, participating in engagement initiatives, etc).
- Support the Manager, Marketing and Communications in researching, coordinating and developing creative content for all channels and special activities. Ensure that meaningful and accurate information is being communicated in a timely manner.
- Ensure Erickson Living branding guidelines, templates and tools are being properly used by corporate departments for internal and external documents.
- Develop a keen business understanding and instincts, with the ability to establish credibility and build relationships at various levels.
- Support the Manager, Marketing and Communications implementing strategic marketing initiatives related to corporate clients and internal communications team.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Fine Art, Design or Photography).
- 3-5 years of related work experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook with ability to learn other internal database programs is required.
- Proficiency on both the Macintosh (OSX) and PC computing platforms is required.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.