Medical Office Assistant
Brooksby Village is an up-scale Continuing Care Retirement Community looking for a dedicated professional to join our Medical Center! Our community is dedicated to setting the standard of excellence for residents with a steadfast focus on helping our residents live better lives.
This is a full-time entry level role and candidates should have at least 1 year experience in medical office administration or medical administration certification.
The Medical Office Assistants primary role is to provide outstanding customer service to our residents. Daily responsibilities include receiving and greeting patients, answering phone and walk-in inquiries, registering and scheduling patients, data entry, and checking-out guests.
Come and experience the Brooksby Wow Factors:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Onsite Discounted Dining Options
- Free Onsite Fitness Center
- Free Onsite Banking
- Onsite Pharmacy
- Free Employee Health and Wellness Center
- And so much more!
Great customer service and communication skills
- ability to work with the senior population
- solid computer skills
- ability to operate multi-line phone
- a minimum of 1 year of medical office front desk experience
- High school graduate or GED