Erickson Living is one of the nation’s largest Continuing Care Communities providing integrated health services including a Medicare Advantage plan.
We are currently recruiting for a Medicare Sales Agent, also known as our Health Insurance Resource Manager (HIRM), to support our Ashby Ponds community in Ashburn, VA. Our HIRMs are a professional insurance resource to community residents and their families on matters pertaining to our Erickson Advantage Health Plan and/or insurance matters in general. This individual serves as the primary health insurance liaison to the Community Executive and Leadership Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In response to resident and/or family member requests concerning the Erickson Advantage (EA) Health Plan, the HIRM will review employer group coverage to aid the resident and/or family member to better understand their benefits.
- Create sales events intended to allow new and existing Erickson residents to make sound choices about their health care insurance coverage needs.
- Develop a base for long-term sources of clients by referral; self-generating leads and/or taking leads.
- During Medicare Advantage Plan Open Enrollment, assists residents in further evaluating their employer sponsored or other supplemental insurance options.
- In response to resident and/or family member requests concerning long-term care (LTC) insurance, the HIRM will provide a comparison of EA Health Plan options to existing LTC coverage.
- Conducting EA specific marketing activities utilizing CMS approved marketing materials.
- Provide feedback and escalations to senior management regarding necessary member care or coverage issues.
- Participate in community resident prospecting events inclusive of helping to register prospective new residents, conducting tours, and answering questions about community activities and amenities.
- College graduate preferred or equivalent years of relevant work experience to be used in substitution.
- Sales and/or marketing experience to Medicare eligible markets is preferred.
- Health insurance license is required.