WindCrest is seeking a Nurse Educator (RN) for our state of the art CCRC. The Nurse Educator (RN) is responsible for the education, orientation and in-service training of clinical staff throughout our Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care neighborhoods. This position provides resources to ensure our staff is providing the best quality care to our residents.
You will support the community by:
- Coordinating and conducting new general orientation as well as ongoing training for staff.
- Organizing and presenting instruction to, determining the best way to communicate training and educational activities to the staff.
- Developing and implementing staff development plans; conducting ongoing staff development activities and assisting with professional development of licensed and non-licensed staff through.
- Securing on-going training internally and from external vendors to educate and provide certification for clinical team members.
- Providing documentation of orientation and in-service training according to federal, state and local regulations and provide monthly reports to management.
- Effectively implementing person directed care plans, focusing on the resident’s strengths while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Have their RN license in the state in which they are working
- Have a BS in Nursing/Education (preferred)
- Have experience with electronic medical records (preferred).
- 5 Star RN Staffing Ratios
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Employee Health and Wellness Center