Cedar Crest Village, a CCRC in Pompton Plains, NJ is looking for an RN Nurse Manager, also known as a Clinical Manager, to support and oversee our 44 bed Long Term Care neighborhood. The RN Nurse manager is part of our clinical leadership team, committed to providing residents with quality, person centered, individualized healthcare.
How you will make an impact:
• Coordinating, implementing and overseeing the clinical care of guests/residents in skilled nursing/long term care neighborhood.
• Maintaining clinical practice and processes in accordance with the Erickson Living Management Policies and Procedures and nursing standards of practice.
• Ownership of documentation process including MDS, care plans, incident reporting and charting requirements.
• Ensuring appropriate staff is on duty based on guest/resident acuity and provides recommendations based on identified needs of the neighborhood.
• Monitoring all aspects of infection control for staff and guests/residents and collaborating with clinical leadership to develop appropriate process to ensure effective infection control monitoring to include antibiotic stewardship
• Analyzing, developing and implementing Quality Improvement measures for clinical indicators/benchmarking such as Falls, Pressure Ulcers, Medication Errors, Restraint Utilization, Re-hospitalization, Anti-psychotic utilization, ADL splits/documentation, etc.
• Collaborating with Staff Development Coordinator to ensure all required training and competency reviews are completed according to federal, state and local regulations.
• Participating in clinical leadership meetings such as Wound Rounds, Clinical Operations Meeting, Utilization Review and Performance Improvement/Risk Management/Safety (PI/RM/S) Committee.
a current RN license for the state in which you are working
• Experience with electronic medical record preferred.
• Experience in wound care, quality improvement, MDS, Fall Management, Infection Control and standards of skilled nursing/long term care documentation guidelines preferred
• Have and/or obtain ANNAC certification within 6 months of employment.