Brooksby Village is seeking a Nurse Manager, RN for our Assisted Care Neighborhood. The Nurse Manager, RN, also known as Wellness Manager at Erickson Living, supports the residents’ clinical, physical, spiritual and emotional needs using an individualized focus that places the residents first.
- Ensuring that our resident’s clinical assessments reflect their individual preferences, goals and clinical needs.
- Maintaining a strong partnership with the Assisted Living Manager and Memory Care Manager in order to oversee care throughout the Assisted Living.
- Ensuring compliance with state, local and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Coordinating and providing clinical oversight and care to residents, including medication management, pain management, wound care, nutrition, and respiratory care.
- Partnering with the team to complete resident pre-screening/admission, re-admission, on-going and significant change of condition assessments.
- Oversee the medication management to include ensuring all orders are transcribed, medications are available, medication care associates are knowledgeable regarding medications they dispensing and nurses are administering medications per state regulations.
What we require:
- Current RN license
- A minimum five years experience a registered nurse
- Management experience within an Assisted Living and/or Memory Care
- Experience in medication management, skin/wound care, quality improvement, Fall Management, Infection Control and standards of LTC documentation guidelines preferred.