Brooksby Village is conveniently located off Route 114 in Peabody. We provide our staff with a positive work environment that inspires you to do your best every day and a career where you make a difference in peoples’ lives.
This key position is responsible for providing high quality, efficient and cost-effective health care to the employees of Brooksby Village. This includes: acute care, injury management, new hire assessments, immunizations, screenings as well as providing health and wellness education.
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
1. Conducting and continuously improving Occupational Health Services including: work-related vaccines, TB testing, DOT physicals, drug testing, worker’s compensation injury care, related case management and OSHA logs
2. Conducting and continuously improving upon Employee Health and Wellness Services acute care offerings including visits for: infections, headaches, musculoskeletal complaints and allergies/asthma
3. Ordering, interpreting and evaluating cost effective diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical issues and health care needs.
4. In partnership with community continuing care team collaborates to coordinate mass asymptomatic employee testing for COVID or other illness according to state or local regulatory guidance. Manages results and data entry for employee testing.
• Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in MA, CPR certification
• A minimum of 5 years of clinical experience, preferably in an occupational health or primary care setting. Previous experience with electronic medical records is preferred
• A minimum of 2 years of staff management experience
• A minimum of 1 year workers compensation experience preferred
• Proven ability to develop cohesive, employee-focused center of excellence for employee health and wellness
• Knowledge of FMLA, ADA and OSHA highly preferred