Maris Grove located in Glen Mills, PA. Delaware County.
The Operations Associate position is a minimum one-year individualized program of functional and leadership training including structured learning, special projects, multi-level feedback, and professional assessment in our vast Dining Program. The Operations Associate is responsible for meeting learning objectives, obtaining leadership experiences, completing assignments, and bringing business value to the Dining Department. Restaurant assignments are subject to change based on emerging needs of the business. Flexibility throughout the program is imperative. Overall the Operations Associate Program is designed to support the growing needs of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. With guidance from the Human Resources Director or Department leader, plan and execute all establish learning objectives for the Dining Department.
2. Complete all assigned structured learning, including on-the-job follow up.
3. Assume effective program and project leadership roles in each Restaurant rotation.
4. Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence related to the business activities during each Restaurant rotation.
5. With the OA Program Coordinator create an individual career path to support professional growth within the Dining organization after completion of program.
6. Attend quarterly peer team call conducted by Sr. HR Managers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must complete a Harrison assessment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As an Individual Contributor:
* Willingness to be flexible with assignments
* Highly organized, detail oriented, follows deadlines, juggles multiple task, takes initiative and is self- directed.
* Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
* Develop positive relationships with front line and management personnel
* Demonstrate quality decision making
* Demonstrate compassion and understanding to residents
* Ability to learn policies, process and procedures quickly related to each business rotation
* Effective problem solving skills
* Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
* Self-motivated learner
* Ability to delegate effectively
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Undergraduate degree and/or graduate degree in the Hospitality field with significant academic success required.
* Experience with seniors, health care and/or service delivery.
* Breadth of leadership activities while in school with a record of individual and team successes.
* Willing to travel
* Willingness to relocate
Operations Associate will assume limited leadership and supervisory responsibilities throughout the program.
Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Typical office environment. With required PPE in Continuing Care rotation.
ROUTINE DECISION MAKING:
* Varied based on rotation
* Problem solving resident, vendor concerns
* Assigning daily task to staff
FORMAL POLICY-SETTING RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will have no formal responsibility setting or advising on any policies.