Come join our growing Senior Living Community; use your newly acquired college education/experience to learn, grow and add value to each of our business lines.
The Operations Associate (OA) position is a minimum one-year individualized program of functional and leadership training including structured learning, special projects, multi-level feedback, and professional assessment.
Assignments are subject to change based on emerging needs of the business. Flexibility throughout the program is imperative. Overall the Operations Associate Program is designed to support the growing needs of the organization.
How you will make an impact:
- With guidance from the OA Program Coordinator, plan and execute all establish learning objectives for each business-line rotation.
- Rotate through each line of business and attain strong competencies.
- Complete all assigned structured learning, including on-the-job follow up.
- Assume effective leadership roles in each business rotation.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence related to the business activities during each rotation.
- With the OA Program Coordinator create an individual career path to support professional growth within the organization after completion of program.
- Attend quarterly peer team call conducted by Sr. HR Managers.
- Operations Associate will assume limited leadership and supervisory responsibilities throughout the program.
What we offer:
- Discounted medical plans.
- On-site medical center for acute sick care.
- Wellness Fund, providing reimbursement for a variety of health/fitness related items.
- Employee discounts and perks.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Online personal and professional development courses.
What you will need:
- Undergraduate degree and/or graduate degree in business field with significant academic success required.
- Experience with seniors, health care and/or service industry.
- Breadth of leadership activities while in school with a record of individual and team successes.
- Willing to travel.
- Willingness to relocate.