Erickson Living IT is a fast-paced, collaborative environment that promotes growth and fulfillment. Our approach to your day provides countless opportunities for development while helping you build lasting relationships. We have a passion for bettering the lives of everyone we serve and fostering a culture of teamwork. Join our mission of helping people live better lives and experience why Erickson Living has been named in Computerworld’s 100 Best Places to Work for 7 years running! We are seeking candidates for a Part-Time I.T. Site Coordinator that functions as the corporate I.T. presence in a developing community and/ or corporate location. This job requires exercising independent problem solving skills while working with residents and staff members to provide support to end users.
This is a Part Time Postion 20 hours per week
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as the I.T. liaison for the community and corporate leaders
- Communicate with various department managers and staff on an ongoing basis to address any areas where technology needs are not being met and/or improvement opportunities exist
- Tier 2 hardware and software support
- Provide support for telephone systems in areas such as Move, Add, Change (MAC) requests and basic troubleshooting
- Conduct end user training on standard applications and hardware
- Assist with I.T. related projects
- Create and manage IT budget for location expenses and capital purchases of technology related equipment & services
- Create, implement and document community specific IT procedures
- Maintain inventory of I.T. goods
- Supporting Erickson Resident Computer Services (E.R.C.S.)
- Provides troubleshooting and repair services for resident computer issues
- Provide residents with training on applications and hardware in individual or classroom settings
- Provide consulting services
- Supporting resident technology initiatives including:
- Community Computer Clubs
- Resident Computer Labs
- Thorough knowledge of personal computer systems and desktop operating systems
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints, as well as deal appropriately with emotional customer service situations
- Ability to manage priorities, working both independently and within a team
- Basic knowledge of networking, server administration, and phone systems
- Candidates must have a strong customer service focus
- Candidates must have the temperament to work under pressure in a demanding and changing environment.
- Creative employees with exceptional customer service, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Driven, growth-minded individuals who thrive in changing environments.
- Everyday heroes providing true value to better the lives of residents and staff.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree in a technical filed or 3-5 years relevant experience required
- Candidates should show evidence of an inclination towards continuous learning