Looking for a relational, self-motivated, team player who loves to serve Seniors. This person will be responsible for visiting prospects in their home; identifying and orchestrating resources to provide a smooth transition into the community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to change tactics & strategies to meet the unique needs of each prospect.
· Ability to understand and interpret architectural site, key and home plans.
· Ability to perform at a high-level of sales competency, capitalizing on sales opportunities
· Experience with senior living industry
· Demonstrates a polished sales image and work atmosphere, a customer-focused attitude, and a sales-focused drive.
· Demonstrates a high-level of leadership ability.
· High-level of persuasive skills, communication, teamwork
· Presentation skills (i.e. stand-up presentation in front of large groups without notes, lectern presentation with a script, impromptu “30 second commercial", executive meeting presentations, etc.).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· College degree (A.A. or B.A.) required .
· Two to five years of sales experience required.
· Real Estate industry experience is preferred.
· Senior living industry experience preferred.
· Knowledge of sales techniques is preferred.
· Team leader or project leader experience preferred
Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate effectively in the English language.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
Active state issued driver’s license required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Determining appropriate steps for move-in process and other daily decision making as it pertains to the essential functions of the position.
FORMAL POLICY-SETTING RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provides input into policies.