Weekday & Weekend Per Diem PT
Invited to join
Seabrook, a 98-acre Erickson Living Retirement Community in Tinton Falls, NJ, nestled near the shore, is looking for a resident centered Physical Therapist to join our tenured team. All of our residents live within our award winning campus, creating an environment where you can be part of their journey throughout their continuum of care.
Our Physical Therapists support our residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all of our resident’s needs. Help people live better lives by:
- Providing a holistic approach, supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs.
- Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents’ strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Working with the interdisciplinary clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed throughout their care.
What we offer:
- Salaried positions with balanced, resident centered schedules
- On-site medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age
- The opportunity to follow residents throughout their care
- Free CEU’s through partnership with ACP and CEU 360
- Mentorship programs available
- Education Packages
- Per Diem Incentives
- Strong Inter-Disciplinary Team partnerships which include on-site physicians
Join the accolades:
Seabrook was named one of the 2018-2019 Best Workplaces for Aging Services by Great Place to Work® and Fortune. It was named one of the “Best Places to work in New Jersey” by NJ Biz (2017). Seabrook’s continuing care neighborhood received a 5 star rating for Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and was named one of the nation’s “Top Nursing Homes,” by U.S. News & World Report. (2017-2016).