Wind Crest, in Highlands Ranch is expanding our Health Services team. We are seeking a Physical Therapy Assistant that can bring their passion for helping others, teamwork, and rehab experience.
How you will make an impact:
Demonstrates respect for, adherence to and promotion of the mission and philosophy of Erickson Living.
- Follow Medicare, state and federal regulations, APTA and company policies and procedures and ensure departmental understanding and compliance in the areas of care provision, documentation, billing reimbursement, resident rights, customer service and compliance and other requirements as defined in the respective regulations.
- Compliant with HIPAA guidelines, provides privacy and maintains confidentiality and ensures residents’ independence and right to make personal decisions to accommodate their needs in accordance with the resident’s interdisciplinary care plan
- Consistently and appropriately responds to the needs and concerns of residents, families, and visitors in a pleasant, respectful, and courteous manner.
- Demonstrates awareness of potential hazards and reports unsafe conditions to appropriate staff to maintain a safe environment for residents, families and staff.
What we offer:
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge employee health and wellness programs.
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans, upgrades, and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Living continues to set the standard for senior living excellence.
- Award winning "Best Places to Work" and "5-Star" industry recognition.
What you will need:
- Minimum of an associate’s degree in physical therapy assistant program is required. Degree and training must meet current Medicare and state personnel requirements for Physical Therapy Assistants.
- Current CPR Certification
- Need to utilize good reasoning and judgment skills to provide treatment in accordance with the established plans of care.
- Must be able to accurately complete documentation, billing, and timesheets.