Oak Crest Village, in Parkville, MD is expanding our dining services team. We are seeking prep cooks who can bring their passion for great food, teamwork, and culinary experience to our fine dining restaurants. Our Signature Dining program embraces scratch cooking and chef inspired culinary creations that sets us apart from our competitors.
How you will make an impact:
- Work with a dining team that makes a difference in our residents’ lives every day.
- Assist in the consistent preparation all food items according to proper safety and cooking techniques.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized kitchen and work station.
- Use your culinary talents to prepare and assemble high quality menu items that drive resident satisfaction.
What we offer:
- Quality of life; Not your typical late-night restaurant hours
- Training and career opportunity in a high-growth, stable company
- Top of the line culinary equipment, safe and clean kitchen environment
Discounted medical and dental benefits available to employees working 30+ hours
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year cook to order experience
- Weekend and holiday availability