Charlestown is a senior living community located in Catonsville, MD looking for a Receiver/Stocker to provide an extraordinary, 5-star dining experience to our wonderful residents and guests. The receiver is responsible for receiving, verifying and maintaining the dining inventory.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Ensure the organization and sanitation of storage areas (refrigerators, freezers, dry storage, etc.) and loading dock
- Support the proper production and portioning of food items according to production sheets and recipes to prevent outages and shortages of food and non-food items
- Ensure and verify that all the merchandise is received as ordered
- Communicate appropriately with all food service staff, supervisors and listens effectively
Benefits We Offer Employees:
- Opportunities for growth within dining as well as other departments
- Quality of life – not your typical late-night restaurant hours!
- 24-hour gated and secured community campus
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available employees 18 and older
What You Will Need:
High school diploma or GED required
Minimum of one year of dining room/food service experience in food service specifically in purchasing, receiving, and inventory coordination
Ability to organize and plan for controlling multiple deliveries in a relatively short period of time
Employee will be required to work weekends and holidays