At Brooksby Village, you’ll find a community centered on values. Here, qualities like respect and caring, communications and teamwork are complemented by a commitment to professionalism and an enthusiastic spirit. We’re dedicated to setting the standard of excellence for resident and employee services, providing each individual a warm, supportive environment and the resources they need to Live Better every day.
Greet and direct residents, visitors, staff and handle questions/concerns efficiently
- Operate switchboard and direct calls efficiently
- Monitor reception area traffic-directing deliveries, packages, etc.
- Keep accurate up to date lists of residents, alphabetically and by resident apartment
- Keep accurate census information; hospitalizations, deaths, etc.
- Keep accurate list of residents who are away and dates returning for Security purposes
- Alert Security to emergencies in accurate, calm manner
- Monitor all pull cords for independent living. Track status of resident involved in situation, i.e. transported to hospital, etc.
- Receive emergency calls from residents and staff and dispatch appropriate personnel
- Page on-call physicians as needed
- Dispatch and monitor daily transportation schedule
- Log all resident packages and notify of a package pick-up via notice in cubbie hole.
- Assure all mail is dispatched through U.S. Mail at the end of each day.
- Sorts and distributes all inter-office mail
- Sends all residential faxes and copies
Per diem, on call positions available.
High school or GED. Receptionist experience required.