Wind Crest, a 5 star rated upscale retirement community in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, is looking for RN’s to join our team. Our RN’s support our residents by providing person centered/resident directed care while we meet all of our resident’s physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs.
Help people live better lives by:
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs.
- Monitoring residents clinical care, ensuring a person centered/resident directed culture while meeting local, state and federal regulations.
- Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Developing and coordinating a comprehensive plan of care to meet the residents clinical and care needs in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team and neighborhood team.
- Completing admissions and ongoing assessments of residents clinical care needs and ensuring care plans reflects assessment findings and supports residents preferences, routines and choices in the residents’ EMR.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security
- Employee discounts, including discounted meals at our restaurants
- Tuition reimbursement and certification reimbursement available
- Must have an active RN license in the state in which he/she will practice
- CPR certification
- Related long term care/assisted living experience preferred.
- CPR certification required.