Lantern Hill in New Providence, NJ, is expanding our Resident Life team. We are seeking a full-time Resident Services Coordinator II that can bring passion for resident engagement to our growing community
How You Will Make an Impact
- Conducts Pre-Residency Meetings for potential independent living residents.
- Collaborates effectively with internal departments on a variety of resident issues and provides education to staff as appropriate.
- Responds to residents in need of psychosocial or supportive services, either through direct referral (from families, other residents, staff, etc.), or by the review of incident reports.
- Provides psychosocial support to residents and their families, individually, via family meetings or support groups and assists through the transition process to a higher level of care.
Assesses, intervenes, and works to resolve issues regarding residents’ care and safety.
Develops referral network within the community for available services, and makes appropriate referrals to and consults with other professional services as indicated.
Participates in the education of residents about the importance of Advance Directives, and facilitates completion of such documents.
May be asked to participates in marketing events and tours
Benefits We Offer Employees
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge employee health and wellness programs.
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans, upgrades, and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Living continues to set the standard for senior living excellence.
- Award winning "Best Places to Work" and "5-Star" industry recognition.
What You Will Need
- Knowledge and experience in Active and Successful Aging
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, gerontology required.
- Three years experience working with geriatric population and dementia required.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills.
- Ability to work independently, implement plans, and has excellent problem solving skills.
- Computer skills required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software.