Linden Ponds located in Hingham, is looking for Temporary Universal Workers in our healthcare buildings to help us safely provide essential services to meet the day to day needs of our residents.
The COVID-19 pandemic has not stopped us in our search for everyday heroes to join our growing team. We continue to hire and are taking every precaution to safeguard our employees, residents, and candidates during the hiring process.
Your 8-12 week assignment may include the following:
- Assist with guests for our residents within nursing home.
- Work with resident families to organize visitation.
- Work with other team members to find creative ways to keep residents engaged during isolation
- Helping residents by supporting virtual visits, allowing them to communicate with loved ones to prevent social isolation.
What we offer:
- On-site medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age
- PPE for any staff member providing direct hands-on care for residents.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
What we require:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Experience as a care provider serving the senior population is preferred
- Ability to read, write and communicate in the English Language
- Excellent customer services skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred