Restaurant Shift Manager
We're growing and we're looking for a Restaurant Shift Manager who would like to be part of a culture that inspires and energizes!
Burton’s, Timberline Tavern, Mile High Cafe, Fireside, and Windows are part of a chain of affiliated restaurants in Highlands Ranch.
With over 250 current employees working in these restaurants, there are many career opportunities for qualified team members who want to grow with us. On the culinary side, we have prep cooks, line cooks, lead cooks, sous chefs, and executive chefs. With the front of the house, we have wait staff, bar tenders, restaurant supervisors, assistant general managers, and general managers positions. We have four additional restaurants planned to open during the next five years.
- As part of our restaurants, you don't work past 9:00pm!
- We offer excellent healthcare benefits!
- Up to $240/year for gym memberships, athletic shoes, weight loss programs, and more!
- A generous paid time off program!
- Up to $4,500 in Educational tuition reimbursement!
- Transportation Travel Vouchers to assist with your daily commute!
WHAT YOUR DAILY EXPERIENCE WILL LOOK LIKE:
Our Restaurant Shift Managers are responsible for the overall supervision of all aspects of meal time service and the efficiency of the dining room and sanitation operations including, training.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THIS ROLE:
Demonstrated experience in full service dining. The ability to work in a fast paced restaurant environment while multi-tasking. Familiarity with regulatory requirements
Ability to initiate and implement necessary plans to organize and set-up assigned station in a timely manner prior to meal service, and complete menu item production for assigned meal periods
Knowledge and demonstrated practice of safe food handling, and maintaining a clean and sanitary work station
A demonstrated ability to supervise
Employee will be required to work weekends and holidays
ABOUT THE EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE PIECE:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of one year dining room/food service experience including, sanitation
- Supervisory experience preferred
- MS Office Suite experience
- ServSafe Certification preferred and required after hire