At Oak Crest located in Parkville, MD we are dedicated to setting the standard of excellence for residents with a steadfast focus on helping our residents Live Better every day. We provide our staff with an engaging company culture, excellent work life balance, and a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives every day. We offer a beautiful scenic campus, a community centered on values, and workplace that inspires you to do your best every day.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
• Coordination, implementation and review of clinical care for residents on neighborhood.
• Ownership for documentation process including MDS, care plans, incident reports and charting.
• Review and feedback to nurses and CNAs relating to clinical performance.
• Ownership of clinical quality areas including wound care, infection control, falls risk reduction, pain management, weight loss, dehydration, etc.
• Participation and input into hiring and performance review processes.
• Monthly review and communication of key clinical metrics.
• Clinical review and management of nurses and aides working on unit.
Expertise in wound care, quality improvement, MDS, falls, hydration, infection control, care planning
Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing with a license as a Registered Nurse